Wednesday 17 June 2015

Now this is a surprise - Rob Terry buys massive stake in Daniel Stewart - part 5

Readers might recall that Daniel Stewart, the well-known City stockbroker, said yesterday it didn't know what was behind the recent share price gain of almost 50pc in the last week.

However, I have just picked up on the grapevine that Rob Terry - the former boss of Quindell and now one of Daniel Stewart's largest shareholders - was seen at the stockbroker's offices yesterday, having a meeting with chairman Peter Shea.

So, 2 + 2 = 4? Or 2 + 2 = 5?

Well, I understand the meeting was about how Quob Park Estate, Mr Terry's new investment vehicle, and Daniel Stewart could work together and also about funding the stockbroker's expansion plans.

According to my well-placed sources, several other Quob Park Estate executives attended the meeting with Daniel Stewart, including Stephen Scott. A Daniel Stewart non-executive director was also present at the talks with Quob Park Estate.

Apparently, the conversations between Daniel Stewart and Quob Park Estate went well...

4 comments:

  1. I was not sure of getting a legit loan lender online because of the scams story i hear some years back. But when i could not face my Debt any more and my son was on hospital bed for surgery that involve huge money then i have to seeks for Assistance from friends and when there was no hope any more i decide to go online to seek a loan and i find Marian Lawson Loan company (marianlawson@outlook.com) with 2% interest Rate and applied immediately with my details as directed. Within seven Days of my application She wired my loan amount with No hidden charges and i could take care of my son medical bills and pay off my debt. I will advice every loan seeker to contact Marian Loan Company with marianlawson@outlook.com For easy and safe transaction, you can Google (MarianLawson)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not sure of getting a legit loan lender online because of the scams story i hear some years back. But when i could not face my Debt any more and my son was on hospital bed for surgery that involve huge money then i have to seeks for Assistance from friends and when there was no hope any more i decide to go online to seek a loan and i find Marian Lawson Loan company (marianlawson@outlook.com) with 2% interest Rate and applied immediately with my details as directed. Within seven Days of my application She wired my loan amount with No hidden charges and i could take care of my son medical bills and pay off my debt. I will advice every loan seeker to contact Marian Loan Company with marianlawson@outlook.com For easy and safe transaction, you can Google (MarianLawson) -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Day !!

    I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money
    Lender. I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary
    assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to
    reliable individuals.

    Services Rendered include:

    *Home Improvement
    *Inventor Loans
    *Car Loans
    *Debt Consolidation Loan
    *Line of Credit
    *Second Loan
    *Business Loans
    *Personal Loans
    *International Loans.

    Please write back if interested.
    Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social
    security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to
    be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail: hwa_jurong@yahoo.com.sg or hwajurong12@gmail.com
    Yours Sincerely,

    Hwa Jurong(MD).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone loves it when individuals come together and share thoughts. Great blog, continue the good work!
    Flats for Sale in Manikonda

    ReplyDelete