Tuesday 23 June 2015

Here is another surprise - Rob Terry buys stake in Imaginatik - part 3

Good to see Imaginatik finally confirm that Rob Terry's investment vehicle now owns 3pc of the company.

Readers might recall I revealed last Friday that Quob Park Estate had been building a shareholding in Imaginatik.

I have pasted today's statement below:

Imaginatik Plc

("Imaginatik" or the "Company")

Holdings in Company


The Company announces that on 22 June 2015 it received notification from Mr Robert Terry that following the purchase of 1,007,500 shares on 19 June 2015 at prices of between 3.42p and 6.22p he held, directly and via Quob Park Estate, 2,507,500 shares representing 3.032% of the issued share capital of Imaginatik plc.

For further information please contact:  

Imaginatik plc
Tel: 01329 243 243
Matt Cooper Non-Executive Chairman
Ralph Welborn, CEO 
Shawn Taylor, CFO



finnCap Ltd
Tel: 020 7220 0500
Stuart Andrews / Giles Rolls



Daniel Stewart & Company
Tel: 020 7776 6550
Martin Lampshire / David Coffman



Newgate 
Tel: 020 7653 9850
Adam Lloyd / Ed Treadwell / Jasper Randall



2 comments:

  1. Good Day !!

    I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money
    Lender. I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary
    assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to
    reliable individuals.

    Services Rendered include:

    *Home Improvement
    *Inventor Loans
    *Car Loans
    *Debt Consolidation Loan
    *Line of Credit
    *Second Loan
    *Business Loans
    *Personal Loans
    *International Loans.

    Please write back if interested.
    Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social
    security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to
    be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail: hwa_jurong@yahoo.com.sg or hwajurong12@gmail.com
    Yours Sincerely,

    Hwa Jurong(MD).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testimony On How My Life was Transform through the help of a God-sent Lender..

    Hello everyone, I am Kathie Roper by name, am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Mason Diego did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email Mr Diego via: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } or call (608) 728-8913 and be free of internet scams. thanks... Kathie Roper from California, USA.

    ReplyDelete