Thursday 5 June 2014

Another update on the missing skyscraper story

I see Richard Berridge has been checking out my Linked In profile. For Betaville readers that don't recall, Mr Berridge is the chief operating officer of Ryan Corporation, the company behind last year's  proposed scheme to build a 74-story residential skyscraper in Canary Wharf.

Back in November last year, the Financial Times quoted Mr Berridge as saying: "Canary Wharf is one of the few places in the UK where you can build a tall building. It's time for a very good residential building of a very high standard; that is that has been lacking until now".

Mr Berridge's interest in my Linked In profile comes after I published this piece on Herstmere House last week:

http://betaville123.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/candy-brothers-turned-down-loan-for.html#more

Perhaps I struck another nerve?

No comments:

Post a Comment